February 3, 2009

5 year trip

Our 5 year anniversary is in March. Ricky and I both want to go somewhere fun for it. We haven't traveled together much because we got pregnant two months after we got married. So,now that Regan is older and he would rather stay with anyone besides us..We want to go! Our problem is where do we want to go? A cruise? New York City? San Fransisco? Las Vegas? Florida Keys? Where should we go? I'm looking for suggestions. We have budget for two or three night with air and would rather not fly out of the country, Ricky doesn't have a passport. Help!!

1 people actually cared enough to comment on this:

Stacey said...

Hi Kay!

I am so happy that I found your blog tonight. Your family sounds so wonderful. What a great dilemma to have in trying to decide where to go on your trip. I am not much of a traveler because of living on our farm and having so much to do, however, for us getting away anywhere would be great! I just wanted to leave you a little note and let you know that my husband and I are TTC baby #1. I was diagnosed in college with POCS and have known for a while that it will be a challenge for me to conceive. My husband and I got married in Aug. 08 and have been trying since. Weight loss seems to be his top priority because without it our chances are even tougher. With this we have been changing our lifestyle and doing well with it. Praise be to God. I will look forward to following your blog and if you get the chance, feel free to come on over to mine and check it out too. I always enjoy new followers. :)

Many blessings,
Stacey