December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday...

That's right today my sweet honey turns 27!!! Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!


To celebrate his birthday here are 27 reasons why I love him

  1. He rubs my feet
  2. He rubs my back every night
  3. He makes awesome grilled cheese sandwiches
  4. He doesn't mind doing the dishes
  5. He fills my gas tank up so I don't have to get out in the cold
  6. He held my hand as we found out about our little one passing away
  7. He doesn't mind when I lose things~which is a daily event
  8. He helps me find my shoes when they go missing
  9. He works so that I can stay home
  10. He never questioned my want to be a stay at home
  11. He teaches me about football without acting like I'm stupid
  12. He doesn't complain when supper isn't cooked rather offers to go make something
  13. He thinks it good that I dye my hair so often ~a new woman every 4-6 weeks
  14. He has always made me laugh~ almost 11 years
  15. He loves me when I have nothing to wear
  16. He doesn't mind that I love to go shopping
  17. He takes out the trash
  18. He brings me blankets when I'm cold
  19. He actually started watching House because I loved it
  20. He lets me sleep in on Saturday if he doesn't have to work
  21. He never complains about my cooking mishap
  22. He was the glue that held me together when we first found out about Regan
  23. He won't wear an Alabama shirt if I beg alot
  24. He is an amazing dad to Regan~
  25. He never wakes up in a bad mood
  26. He kisses me before work every morning
  27. He is my best friend

Have a great day!!

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: