November 7, 2008

Happy Friday!

Its been a week or so since I blogged so here ya go!

Things are pretty good here. We have our times when we get upset still about losing the baby. I've been trying to figure out something to do in remembrance of the baby. I'm not talking about anything big just a little something. I'm looking for ideas. Do you have any??

This weekends Alabama game should be a good one. I'm hoping Alabama wins so that Ricky will be happy the rest of the weekend!! He doesn't go back to work till Wednesday!! It will be nice to have him here. He has been an amazing support in the last two weeks. I'm just so thankful to have him in my life.

Regan has almost burned our house down twice this week!! Once he was in the living room and I was in the kitchen.I went to the back door for something and smelled smoke. When I looked in the living room there was smoke coming out of the heater!!!! He had put paper in the gas fireplace!! Then the next day he put a crayon in the heater in the game room. I just really don't know what to do with him. It seems that he is always doing things the minute I start doing something like washing dishes or clothes. He now has to go with me into every room. Its the only way I can keep him and our house safe.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy these beautiful fall colors!!

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: