November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Just wanted to say Happy Turkey day! I love Thanksgiving, its just like Christmas without the stress. Noone cares if you got the right size or color. Just that your spending time together. My parents and Ricky's cook an amazing meal and Ricky and I get to enjoy it. I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.


I'm not so sure we are going shopping on Friday. There are a few things I wouldn't mind getting. One of them is a GPS system. Walmart will be having one for 99.00!! You can also get it online so I may just do that and save the trip. Oh, and Ironman will be on sale for 9.00. This is the perfect time to stock up on some movies Target and Walmart put some good ones out for two, three and five dollars!! I hope you all have a wonderful time shopping. If you haven't already visit Here!
for a list of the stores and the deals that they will have on Friday. Shh, some stores already have their stuff on sale.



turkey day Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: