May 4, 2009

Not me Monday!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not create a monster by teaching Regan if he uses the potty he gets candy. Not me because I know that using food as a bribe is not responsible thing to do EVER.

I did not let us get all out of diapers except one that I found under our bed and I so did not wonder if it was used but put it on him anyway.

I did not have a Dr.Pepper today after not having anything with caffeine for 12 weeks.

I also have not had a headache for the past 10 days that would not go away. But if I did I would have never drank a dr. pepper to see if it would make it go away. (IT DID)

I surely would not have been using the headache excuse with Ricky every day and night for the past 10 days and for the first time be telling the truth. Nope not me!

I did not beg for a watermelon slush last night and then after Ricky going to get it only drink two sips and think I was going to throw up. Because pregnancy wouldn't make anyone want something and then change their minds in 10 seconds.

I also would never cry when my regular jeans still fit at 15weeks pregnant when most women would be happy that they don't have to wear maternity pants yet. But still wear the maternity jeans cause I want to look more pregnant.

That's what I haven't done this past week. How about you?


0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: