August 27, 2008

The good,the bad and the ugly + more

THE GOOD

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Happy Birthday Shasta!! I hope you have a wonderful day today. Enjoy your last day before school starts and maybe we can get together next week for lunch.




The BAD
No ovulation. I don't think we will be able to have another child. I've been taking these med for over a month. The doctor thought that it would happen in the first month. I'm not sure what else we will try. I'm not interested in paying thousands for the possibility of a child. We are still looking at adoption. We need to add on to the house. I have tried talking Ricky into changing things around inside instead of adding on but he loves the large living room so an addition is our only option. I'm trying to find a way to make it happen without a loan. We have worked so hard to get out of debt and all we have left is the car and the house. About 57k to go! I'm looking to find a bag of cash laying on my front step any day now :)


The UGLY
Our trash can somehow got dumped into the trash truck yesterday when they picked up. I talked to the trash company today and that is what they said happened. The bad part is that it could take up to three weeks before we get a new one!! What!! You dumped my trash can and now I have to wait up to three weeks before you bring me another one? I just don't get it. But, I'm at their mercy as to when we can get a new one.

The +
I'm so glad it stopped raining. I am however thankful that we are more than likely out of the rain deficit that we were in. The sun is so bright today it feels just wonderful, the blue skies are beautiful blue and its just amazing how God works things out.

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: