October 17, 2008

My embrassing cleaning story....

I keep thinking if I don't get this house cleaned out now I will be too
lazy busy getting ready for new baby.

I cleaned this week like no body's business. I have bagged so much stuff up for thrift stores that I don't think it will fit into my car. I actually had Ricky bring the big trashcan in last night and started throwing clothes away! I have just a few loads of clothes to get caught up on and it will be all done!! Yippee!!

Plus, Donna called lastnight and knows a family with a three year old that lost all their belongings in a house fire so now I've got a place for the toys that we don't use or need anymore. I'm excited to know that Regan's toys will be given to someone that needs them.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to enjoy some quiet time with my two favorite guys!!

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: