June 22, 2009

Busy, Busy week!!!

First off I got Kollyn's bedding in last week. Ricky and I wanted something that wasn't in every store and we wanted a theme that wasn't sports. I know that when he gets a little older he will want sports so I didn't want to see it from birth to 21. I'm going to post a picture from online but it's even cuter in person!! We got all 13 pieces brand new for way less than anything else we had looked at, Thank you EBAY!

The fabric has suede,terry cloth and corduroy and eveything is stitched on not imprinted like I thought it is so cute and I can't wait to get started getting his room together.

But first we have two events coming up!

My brother is getting married Saturday. It is an outdoor wedding so lets hope that it cools down Saturday by 5pm for all of us. The ceremony is being held in a wooded area so it will be a little cooler, we hope. Jay and Becca fit so well together it's like they have known each other all their lives. So Sweet!!!

Sunday we will be heading to Gatlinburg!! Another little getaway! We are heading off with Ricky's parents,brother and Ricky's paw paw and his wife Becky. It should be fun. We will be back on Tuesday evening and then getting ready to get this house ready for some remodeling and building. Nothing too big just some closets and doors and new railing on our front porch. We will then be ready to start putting Kollyn's room together, I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone has a great week.





0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: