June 15, 2009

It's a ...........................

Wednesday was the big ultrasound and we found out that we are having..............










a sweet










cute





wonderful






exciting......



LITTLE BOY!!!



We are super excited to be giving Regan a brother to grow up with. We didn't get really good pictures because our little man was moving so much but the video we got was great!! Our little boy's legs measured a week ahead so we aren't 100% sure of the date but the doctor said to just stick with our Oct.23 date.

After my appointment my mom and I headed to Panama City Beach and spent a few days relaxing and enjoying Regan playing in the "Big Pool" Such a fun way to celebrate the news of our little boy.

His name is going to be Kollyn Avery. We finally came up with a name and spelling and so we are ready for October to be here so we can meet our second sweet little boy.




3 people actually cared enough to comment on this:

Adrian said...

Well I am totally stoking ...I have been about to die to know and I'm so excited for ya'll!!! CONGRATS!! Anyway so let's get together for that lunch we talked about whenever you are ready! LOVE YA GIRLY!!

Adrian said...

meant I am totally STOKED!!

regansbamafanmawmawpawpawuncr said...

hi my babies i cant waith to hold Kollin avery give my regan hugs and kisses for big brother love ya cant wait till oct.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!