June 2, 2009

Going private.....

I get hardly any comments on this blog but at least 20 people a day visit. That freaks me out and so in one week this blog will go private. I would love to have you to keep reading my blog but I don't really need people in some strange country reading and copying pictures of us for some unknown reason. So within the week if ya wanna keep reading send me an comment or email and I'll add you to the list of readers. If not you won't get to find out what the baby is because we find out next Wednesday!!


5 people actually cared enough to comment on this:

Wifer said...

I would to continue reading about your little family:-)

Christy said...

I would love to keep reading I have left several comments but they have been anonymous but that is because i was just to lazy to create a account lol.

Anonymous said...

I would love the opportunity to continue reading your blog. But I get the privacy issue, especially pics being able to be copied. It's like you want to show off your family, but not have to worry about what they might be used for. I know you are excited about seeing what sex the baby is? Does Ricky think the baby is a girl or boy? What about you, still think the baby is a girl? I wish you could see how big the boys are. They grow to fast, I feel like I just brought them home. How does Regan feel about the baby? I am sorry I haven't sent any comments lately, just been busy with my lil sis', Tiffany, wedding which is this Saturday. He is a great guy. Their wedding is centered around God and what he intended marriage to be. It is going to be beautiful. I am sure that I will cry. How is your blood pressure? Anyway got to go. Talk to you later.

Unknown said...

The anonymous comment is me, I pushed the wrong button, LOL. Fat fingered it as Corey would say.

Adrian said...

Ok you gotta send me an invite I don't get on here much but I do try to keep up what's going on with ya'll!! We miss ya'll and love ya'll! I definetly can't wait to hear the baby news!!