September 25, 2009

Freakishly Fabulous Friday Finds

I love hearing about great products that people love. I don't like finding out that their finds would cost me and arm and leg just to try. So here is my attempt at spreading the cheap joy!

Burt's Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion


10.00 at Walmart or their site
Now usually you can find these gift sets at Cracker Barrel or Wal-Mart around Christmas time but now!! Wal-mart is carrying a full selection of their products. I was super excited when I saw all these wonderful things in our local store last week. This lotion is lightweight but is really a great moisturizer. Yes it has carrot seed oil in it but it will not turn you orange. The smell of it is fabulous. So try it!!



0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: