March 11, 2009

Hardwood help?

We live in a house that was built in the 50's. It used to have hardwood floor throughout. The previous owners (my parents) weren't so excited about hardwood floors and had most of them took up and now there is carpet. We have two rooms with exposed hardwood and one is the room that is going to become our bedroom before the baby gets here in October. Here's my question...

What do you clean your hardwood floors with?

I usually just sweep and swiffer the floors but I want to (or actually have Ricky) have the floors really clean and pretty before we make the room swaps. I have no idea what to use to make the floors shiny. Don't forget that are 50+years old and have some imperfections.


That's what they look like. Ricky doesn't think they can handle being sanded and refinished so that isn't a good option for us.

HELP!

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: