March 30, 2009

This weekend went by way to fast.
Friday night we went to my parents house and rode on the golf cart they bought. Regan loved it and well we "grownups" had a blast too. My mom and I went on several trips around their wooded area and laughed the entire time.

I spent the morning Saturday sleeping!! It was great! My in-laws came and got Regan Saturday morning and so I decided the best thing to do was sleep. It was wonderful. I can't seem to sleep during the night but love to nap during the day when Regan is away. Ricky and I watched Twilight and Pearl Harbor and just enjoyed spending some time alone. We sat on the porch for a long time and watched the storms coming across the highway and pasture it was so nice just having us time.

Sunday we split the day up and spent time with Ricky's parents for breakfast and then headed to my parents for supper! We didn't have to cook all day!!! How great is that for someone who can't stand the smell of food cooking. I just wish the weekend would last forever when they are as great as this one was.

I've posted before about Stellan. His mommy is writer of this great blog and mom to 4 under 4!! Stellan is a miracle baby that I have followed since he was in the womb. He is now in Children's and needing some Divine intervention. Keep him and his entire sweet family in your prayers.

2 people actually cared enough to comment on this:

LyndsAU said...

Thank you for commenting on that Kay! I am so torn on what to do. I mean we would NEVER terminate for any reason but there are so many chances of false positives/negatives. I just don't know what to do! Thinking of you and your little one :)

Allison said...

thanks for the heads up about the chicken recipe. that wasn't actually the one I had seen originally, but it looks VERY similar and equally delicious!