January 20, 2009

The dog hunt

I'm having a hard time tonight. We have been looking for a dog to add to our little family. Ricky and I both want an inside dog. We found a dog that we were super excited about. I have been emailing the lady back and forth all day but now that I've gone back to look at it again tonight she has taken the dog off the list. She was telling me to fill the papers out ASAP and she would call me as soon as she got them. I sent them back she said she got them and then that was all. NO email, phone call or anything. I'm hoping that its not because of us having Regan but in my gut I feel like it might be. Oh, well hopefully we will hear back tomorrow. We really want a dog in our little family. If that wasn't the dog for us maybe one will find us!!



0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: