September 3, 2008

My fall wish list..

I read lots of peoples blogs. Ok, I'm kinda a blog stalker. I just love reading about other peoples lives and not the rich and famous but just "average" people. Although most have more money in the sunglasses they wear than I do in all my clothes. :( They shop all the time and drop a few hundred on one dress where I fret over spending 40.00 on a dress, shoes and accessories to go with it.

Lots of "people" have posted their fall wish list for the clothes they are going to buy this fall and so I want to post my fall must haves. Now, I'm a stay at home mom and well my biggest event during the week is going to the elementary school for 30mins everyday. Not that I wouldn't like to be more in style or find the perfect pants to fit on my Thick waist, lost butt and short legs but hey I can't spend 75.00 on jeans when we live on one income and have medical bills like we do.


So without further ado here are my wishes for the fall





A daily visit from Mr. Clean himself












The Vacum that chases the dust bunnies all by itsself










The happy smiley face to wash all my dishes** It would be a plus if they were as fast as this little lady

My last fall wish is to be on the couch with a cup of white chocolate peppermint mocha reading a good book.

So if anyone knows a catalog that I can get my wishes from please send it my way. Remember that have to be Chanel quality at thrift store prices though cause I'm cheap.

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: