August 1, 2009

28 weeks!!

Hello 3rd Trimester!! I can't believe it is finally here. So here's my check in.

How far along: 28 weeks,1day or 29 weeks, 1 day~ Kollyn is measuring a week ahead!!
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds!! I'm so thankful that he is growing just fine and I'm not gaining the weight back that I had lost from October to December
Maternity clothes? mostly. I'm wearing lots of dresses and they aren't maternity
Stretch marks? Not any new ones only the ones from Regan.
Sleep: about 4 to 5 hours a night maybe! I am begging Regan for a nap by lunch time
Best moment this week: Well actually still on a high from learning that I passed the 3 hour glucose test!!
Movement: YES! This little boy is active! I mean constant until someone wants to feel him then he stops. He gets really excited when he hears Ricky.
Food cravings: nothing really
Food aversions: none
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: lots of braxton hicks, actually got a little nervous this morning because they were so strong.
Belly Button in or out? In I have a pretty deep one to start with
What I miss: sleep and sweet tea, although I have snuck in a few glasses this week
What I am looking forward to: I go back to the doctor on Wednesday
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing anyone have any good wisdom for me?
Milestones: 3rd Trimester is here!!!!

Here is the view when I look down.....
Here I am in front of the crib



...

1 people actually cared enough to comment on this:

LyndsAU said...

you only gained 7 lbs??? WOW! You are doing better than me!! ha. I am up to around 40 now! OH MY!