June 6, 2008

Everything is broke.........

Today has not been as productive as I had hoped for. This morning I couldn't get my phone to sync with new music I wanted to download, the riding mower had a flat and then the belt came off. Ricky came home to check on it cause he thought it could be put back on but it can't its really stretched and messed up. I told him that I didn't think it could be fixed but I guess him being a man and all he thought that I was crazy or something. So now I've been using the push mower to cut some of the yard and well its hot. So after my short break I'm going to finish up the inside of the fence and then go swimming. Hopefully this afternoon we will get a new belt and then I can finish up the yard the evening. I hope nothing else breaks on me today!!

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: