June 27, 2008

It should be called friedday

I figured out why they named it Friday. It cause your fried by the time the weekend gets here. I know that I'm a stay at home mom and my life is taking care of one kid, But I'm exhausted this week.

We haven't even had that much running around to do this week. I guess thats why we have been home and the days have been long.

I feel like I have accomplished things this week though. I got my doors painted,some berries picked, peach trees thinned out, emptied our leaning pool, worked on the mess that has grown on the fence, went to a support group meeting that didn't happen, went to THE doctor, started my journey into a hopefull pregnancy, had supper with some friends, cut Regan's fingernails (which is a battle), cut his hair, cleaned out my car,went fishing and did what ever else I forget to put on here oh and worked on raising a energetic three year old!

I often think that I didn't work this hard working full time. I know that I wasn't as mentally challenged as being a stay at home mom. Keeping a house clean and a three year old from tearing up one end while you clean the other end is a job. I have never been very good at keeping a clean house and I'm sure not with Regan around.

Point of this post is.......well, I'm not real sure. Just a self reminder that stay at home mom is a 7 day a week job with OT and the benefits you get are seeing the everyday changes in a cute little man.

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: