June 8, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

We had a good weekend! After my disaster of a Friday I was glad to see Saturday get here. Regan and I played in the pool most of the day Saturday it was great but the water is getting hot it was like 94 outside and I think the water was 85 or so. Sunday we went to eat at ,took some shirts back to Ross and then spent the day hanging out and working in the yard.


I bought my first pair of shorts since probably 2002. I absolutely hate wearing shorts I used to hate when I saw people walking and their shorts were riding up their legs and stuck in their crotch anyway so as I have gained quite a bit of weight since my earlier days I just can't stand the thought of it. But today I bought some. They feel a little funny and I keep pulling on them but they are cooler than pants and I can't find anymore Capri's that I like the style of. Plus, I'm getting a tan on my legs and it looks better. I think?!?

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: