June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Adrian







Today is Adrian's birthday!!!!


This is for my dearest friend!!
I still feel like we are kids and are out for summer break. Ten years ago today we got permisson to drive to Birmingham to go shopping at the Galleria. We thought we were so great because we drove there by ourself and did what we wanted. We have been together through so much in our last 10. Boyfriends who weren't right, cheering memories, toliet paper incidents, roller blading accidents, rafting adventures, trips up that spooky hill, ice cream trips, broken hearts,backstreet boy obsessions, cheer coaching disasters,huge stories to tell our parents knowing that they knew we were making them up, lost keys, life changes, babies and so much more. I can't begin to express how much you have meant to me, your encourgement and hugs over the years have helped me through so much. Even when we are at our busiest with our lives I always know your there. I hope you have a wonderful day today and that we can have many more adventures in our future. Happy 26th!

0 people actually cared enough to comment on this: